Pork Rind Tortillas
- 4 ounce bag of Hot n Spicy Pork Rinds
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Use a food processor to grind pork rinds up until they are the consistency of flour
- Add the baking soda, and salt to the pork rinds in the food processor. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Add the eggs, egg whites, oil and softened cream cheese to the pork rind mixture in the food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Add a 1/2 cup of water to the batter and pulse again until well combined.
- Pour batter into a large measuring cup or bowl with a pouring spout.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and grease pan so the tortillas don't stick
- Once pan/griddle is prepared and hot pour your desired amount of batter for each individual tortilla.
- This batter is sticky. You will want to spread it out once it hits the pan/griddle
- If the batter starts to thicken add more water and mix well. The thinner the batter the easier it is to spread into a thin pancake.
- Cook as you would normal pancakes.
- The number of tortillas that you end up with will depend of the size that you make them.
Nutritional Information based on 14 Tortillas: 1 tortilla: 124 calories, 9 g fat, .5 carb, 0 fiber, 9 g protein
If you are looking for a fat bomb recipe or a keto approved dessert recipe this Keto pecan fudge is super rich and delicious and a sure fix to your sweet tooth craving, while providing plenty of healthy fats and maintaining your ketosis.
Use a food processor to grind pork rinds up until they are the consistency of flour. Add the baking soda, and salt to the pork rinds in the food processor. Pulse a few times to combine.
This Beet Hummus is not only pink, but so smooth and delicious. I sliced up a cucumber and used that to dip into the hummus and it was perfect!
My own Keto Chicken Salad! All the ingredients are less processed and contain no added sweeteners, but it actually tastes like traditional Chicken salad.
I also thought that lifting heavy weights would eventually make me look like a man, which is defiantly not my goal. I associated female body builders with women who lifted heavy
Every weekend I plan to have a “cheat meal.” I pick the day, the time, and exactly what I will be eating you make it a deliberate decision instead of a temptation.
I thought I was a pretty healthy eater. Little did I know I wasn’t getting enough of the foods needed to burn fat while still building lean muscle.
Chia seeds are loaded with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients, so you can feel guilt free for having some chocolate.
Any thing from squats to burpees can be done using it, the Bosu ball really challenges your balance and helps build core strength. Try this 10 Min AMRAP Workout
Have you been working out six days a week and suffering through a low-carb, low sugar diet, but you can’t seem to lose weight?