Mini Lemon Cheesecake pies - Fat bombs- Low Carb
This week I'm proud to say that I have had a mini lemon cheesecake pie after dinner every night #guiltfree too, because the crust is made without the processed ingredients usually found in pie crust and the lemon cheesecake filling is light and fits perfectly into any keto diet menu. This one has earned a spot in my favorite low carb dessert recipes fo sho!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Grass fed butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Monk Fruit or Erythritol
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 oz packet sugar- free lemon jello
- 1 tsp lemon zest
How To Do It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with tin or paper muffin cups..
- Mix almond flour, grass fed butter and monk fruit until it gets crumbly.
- Pressmixture in the bottom of muffin cups and bake for about 7-9 minutes until golden brown.
- Set aside and let Cool completely.
- On to the filling, using an electric mixer mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract, add in heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens..
- On low and mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust cups.
- Cover and chill until set, I let mine set over night in the fridge.
This recipe makes 12 mini cheese cakes. Each serving has only 3.5 Net Carbs
Nutritional information is provided, because I'm nice like that and I keep it as accurate as possible. I use the Cronometer app to make all of my Calculations and Nutrition Labels. Keep in mind when following a Ketogenic diet you count Net carbs, which is carbs - fibers and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. Keep in mind nutrition facts on all ingredients may vary depending on the different brands you may use.