This week I'm proud to say that I have had a mini lemon cheesecake pie after dinner every night #guiltfree too, because the pie crust is made without the processed ingredients usually found in pie crust recipes.
The lemon cheesecake filling is light and uses keto ingredients that fit perfectly into any keto diet menu. This one has earned a spot in my favorite low carb dessert recipes fo sho!
*This post contains affiliate links. I only suggest products that I have personally tried and love.
I'm all about having guilt free keto desserts, but I'm not all about store bought treats that you can't pronounce most of the ingredients.
I love Now Foods Almond flour, because when you look at the "INGREDIENTS" it just lists one ingredient, almonds can't get any more simple than that. This way I can get my keto mini lemon cheese cakes knowing exactly what went into them.
I'm also obsessed with Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, a natural occurring sugar alcohol, Non GMO, keto, Vegan, kosher, 1:1 Sugar, taste great and doesn't leave that odd taste like most artificial sweeteners do.
Make One Big cheesecake?
I loved making this keto recipe as individual sized cheesecakes so I could just grab one each day. If I would have had a whole cheesecake that I had to get out and cut my own serving size, than each day my slice would have gotten a little bigger haha.
However, you can use this same keto cheesecake recipe to make a normal size cheesecake. Instead of pressing the crust into the cupcake/muffin tin, you'll just use a normal size baking pan for cheesecakes!
Mini Lemon Cheesecake Keto Recipe
Recipe Makes 12 mini cheesecakes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 9 minutes
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 Cup Now Foods Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Kerrygold -Grass fed butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener or Erythritol
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 oz packet sugar- free lemon jello
- 1 tsp lemon zest
How To Do It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with tin or paper muffin cups..
- Mix almond flour, grass fed butter and monk fruit until it gets crumbly.
- Press mixture in the bottom of muffin cups and bake for about 7-9 minutes until golden brown.
- Set aside and let Cool completely.
- On to the filling, using an electric mixer mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract, add in heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens..
- Mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust cups.
- Cover and chill until set, I let mine set over night in the fridge.
Shop Keto Ingredients Used for this recipe:
Count Net Carbs
I have found that most people starting out on keto don't realize that you should be counting Net Carbs when following a Keto Diet.
So when you look at the nutrition label you subtract Fiber from the Total Carbs and that equals Net Carbs.
Each serving has only 3.5 Net Carbs
Nutritional information is provided, and I keep it as accurate as possible. Keep in mind nutrition facts on all ingredients may vary depending on the different brands you may use.
WANT TO BOOST YOUR KETO RESULTS?
When you first start a Keto Diet the change in your body, mind and appetite are Amazing! The diet alone is sure to get you results but, don't be afraid to dive into a workout plan and kick it up another notch to really improve your health, and give you the confidence you deserve!
I want to help you get to your after photo so I have created all of these free resources to help you get started:
Whether you are new to meal plans and exercise or have hit a plateau on your fitness journey don't hesitate to message me or comment below with any questions!