This easy shake'N bake keto pork chop recipe is a copycat from everyones childhood favorite flavored bread crumb-style coating for pork, but with a Keto friendly twist. We used a low carb bread crumb substitute that I've recently been using pretty frequently on my keto diet plan
* This post contains affiliate links, if you decide to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
If you have checked-out any of my other recipes you know that my newest obsession has been taking recipes that typically call for bread crumbs and turning them into Keto recipes using Pork Panko.
If you are following a Ketogenic Diet and love fried foods you should also check out:
Pork Panko is made from finely ground pork rinds and is the best replacement for panko breadcrumbs.
I use to just buy pork rinds and grind them up myself but wasn’t getting that crispy finish like I like.
I’m not sure if the company has some special process, but you can literally substitute Pork Panko directly for panko breadcrumbs in any recipe and you’ll get that flaky, crisp coating that all fried foods should have!
You should defiantly add Pork Panko to your online Keto grocery list!
KETOGENIC DIET MACROS
I have found that most people starting out on Keto don't realize that you should be counting Net Carbs when following a Keto Diet.
So when you look at the nutrition label you subtract Fiber from the Total Carbs and that equals Net Carbs.
*This post contains affiliate links if you decide to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
If you try this recipe take a picture and tag me on Instagram @themermaidwithmuscles
Easy Shake 'n Bake Keto Pork Chops
Recipe Makes 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
What You'll Need
- 4-8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs* the shake'n bake will make 8 pork chops, but you do not have to make all at once. We set half the seasoning aside and just did 4 chops two different nights
- 4 oz Pork Panko, breadcrumb substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 tbsp Now Foods Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/2 onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How To Do It
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with tin foil
- Combine all ingredients except for the pork chops in a gallon zip loc baggie until well combined
- Drop one pork chop into baggie and shake until well coated, remove and place in baking dish
- Once you have repeat the whole process for each pork chop, bake 1/2-inch thick pork chops for about 15 minutes. Bake thicker pork chops 5 to 10 minutes longer. Do not cover or turn pork during baking.
Nutritional information is provided and I keep it as accurate as possible. Keep in mind nutrition facts on all ingredients may vary depending on the different brands you may use. I am not a doctor and advise solely from personal experience. Please consult your doctor before adding any supplement or foods to your current diet.
WANT TO BOOST YOUR KETO RESULTS?
The diet alone is sure to get you results but, don't be afraid to dive into a workout plan 🏋and kick it up another notch to really improve your health, and give you the confidence you deserve!
I want to help you get to your after photo so I have created all of these free resources to help you get started:
Whether you are new to meal plans and exercise or have hit a plateau on your fitness journey don't hesitate to message me or comment below with any questions!